Air Tank store compressed air that produce by compressor motor. It is important element of compressor. Since it will determine how long your tools can run until the compressor turn back on. So, if you want to use pneumatic tool that require continue and higher volume of air, such as drill and sanders. Then you will need to buy a model with a bigger tank. However if you will use tools that operate in short bursts of air or intermittent running, such as nailer. Then you can choose a smaller tank. The size of air tank is
The most common mistake that consumers make is choosing too small of air tank. A small or portable compressor may be nice and simple, but they have lower CFM and smaller tanks. It means compressor motor will run more frequently and use more electricity. Finally, it will ultimately shorten the life of the air compressor.measured in gallons. Tank sizes range from 1 gallon to 240 gallons.
Air Tank Model
There are many air tank model that you can choose. Please keep in mind that selection is determined only by the work environment for the unit, such as floor space, size, and portability.The model will not affect the performance of the compressor. Below we’ve listed some common air tank models:
- Horizontal Stack – These compressors are wide and long and tend to take up a lot of floor space.
- Vertical Stack – Vertical stack compressors have a large capacity and usually take up less floor space than horizontal compressors. These compressors are usually stationary.
Wheelbarrow – These portable models have wheels and handles that are similar to a wheelbarrow.
- No Tank – These Tankless compressors are lightweight and highly portable.
- Twin Stack – Boasting two tanks that are stacked on top of one another, these compressors have a lower profile and lower center of gravity, which makes them very easy to transport.
- Hot Dog – These compressors are small and portable. They are best for occasional, small-scale jobs and household applications like inflating tires and sports equipment.
- Pancake – The smallest and lightest of the models, pancake compressors are highly portable. These models typically have lower CFMs and less powerful motors
Best 60 Gallon Air Compressor Under $800
Best 60 gallon air compressor under $800 usually a stationary, single stage, vertical and large air compressor with 3 HP (Horse Power). There is a wide variety to choose from and you can get them from different reputable brands. Please read a number of things that need to know while choosing an air compressor. To get more Best Airbrush Compressor and Guide line
Single stage air compressor compressing the air to its final pressure in single piston stroke. Usually single stage air compressors can attain pressures of up to 150 PSI (pounds per square inch). This compressor will have a higher CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) rating than a two stage pump because every cylinder is drawing in air and compressing it with air during every rotation.
Just to remind you that pressure that expressed in PSI is how strong your compressor. Additionally, capacity that expressed in CFM is how large your compressor. So, the difference between a small and a large compressor is not the pressure, it’s the capacity