How Often Can You Donate Blood
How often can you donate blood? Blood donation is beneficial for health. Because as soon as you donate blood, ‘Bone Marrow’ in your body is stimulated to create new particles. By the time of new donation, new blood cells in the first two weeks of blood donation are met.
And three times a year, the blood donor’s body increases the vitality of red blood cells. Due to blood donation, there is the urge to keep healthy. Regular voluntary blood donation can be found free of charge whether there is any major disease in your body. Some peoples become worried about donating blood and don’t know How Often Can You Donate Blood. A study in the United Kingdom has been found to be often free from voluntary blood donating or disorderly diseases. Regular blood donor heart disease and heart attack risk are very low. You get emotional satisfaction by giving blood to the dead person.
Because such a great gift which is no longer possible. Blood donation is a very good work of virtue or reward. The verse 32 of Surah al-Ma’ida in the Holy Quran is, ‘It is a great work to save the life of a human being to save the lives of all mankind.’ If you want to donate blood you need to be over 47 kg. And also You have to aware about How Often Can You Donate Blood?. Is it safe to donate blood? Yes, Blood donation is absolutely safe.
Blood Donation Eligibility-
1 All healthy people of 18-60 years old can donate blood.
2. All people weighing more than 45 kilograms can donate blood.
3. How often can I donate blood? You must wait for at least eight weeks (56 days) between donations of whole blood and 16 weeks (112 days) between Power Red donations. Platelet apheresis donors may give every 7 days up to 24 times per year. Regulations are different for those giving blood for themselves (autologous donors).
When donating blood:
1 Blood donation can be done at any time within 24 hours.
2. After 30 to 60 minutes after taking the dose, it is better to give blood.
3. It is better to give blood than eating light food without an empty stomach.
Here I added a few question and answer in below:
1. How Often Can You Donate Blood?
= You can donate blood 24 times per year.
2. Is it safe to donate blood?
= Blood donation is absolutely safe.
3. Does blood donation have any side effects?
= No blood donation has no side effects.
4. How much blood is blood donation?
= About 380-400 ml blood is taken from your body.
5. How long after the blood donation?
After three months you can donate blood.