How to delete imvu account? It’s a common question in the present time. But it has a solution also. Here i will share information about delete imvu account.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “jhinukinfo-20”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = “bottom”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Shop Related Products”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “software”;
amzn_assoc_default_category = “All”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “3251d715ae02039586d541897df2f699”;
Good to know
Remove third-party logins
If you signed up for IMVU using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from IMVU. Follow this instruction in below to find out how.
If you signed up for IMVU with facebook
- Log in to your Facebook profile
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- In the first column (“Apps you use”) look for something that matches IMVU.
- Click the cross on the right of the row.
- Click “Remove” to confirm.
If you signed up for IMVU with twitter
- Log on to Twitter
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/applications
- Look for IMVU in the apps list.
- Click on “Revoke access”.
If you signed up for IMVU with google
- Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage: https://accounts.google.com/
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Manage access button.
- Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account
If you signed up for IMVU with Yahoo
- Login to your Yahoo account
- Select “Account Info” at the top left corner of your login dashboard. You’ll have to verify by entering your password.
- In the “Account Information” screen, click on “Manage Apps and Website Connections”.
- Look for IMVU in the list and click “Remove” to revoke its access.
If you signed up for IMVU with LinkedIn
- Log in to your LinkedIn profile.
- Go to your account settings: https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Go to “Groups, Companies & Applications” and click “View you applications”.
- Look for IMVU in the second list. Check the checkbox and click on “Remove”.