Learn How To Unlock a Boost Mobile Phone – With Video
When a Boost mobile phone is locked, everything is inaccessible. You can not successfully change an ESN / MSID if you want your number programmed in the phone. That is why you can make or accept calls, send messages, or access all the functions of the phone. But fortunately for you, there is an effective way to easily unlock your phone so that you can fully use it. Unlock your Motorola Phone
- Buy and download the Boost mobile unlocking software. (See sources for a link.) Click on the ‘Save’ action when the Boost Mobile unlock software file download window opens. This allows you to save the software on your computer’s hard drive.
- Connect your Boost mobile phone to your computer. Plug the phone’s USB cable into the phone into the port for the power adapter of the power supply and USB port of the computer. When the Boost mobile phone opens the automatic play window, close the window to bypass the options.
- Open the Boost mobile access software application. When the application is opened, your phone brand and model number are generated based on the USB connection.
- Change the phone settings according to your Boost mobile phone. Click the “Phone settings” tab on the right side of the application screen, and select the IDEN option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password to validate the settings of your phone. Click the “Username and password” tab above the “Phone settings” tab. Once you have purchased the boost mobile unlock software, the codes of your username and password are emailed to you. Type this username and password in the provided data forms.
- Click on the action of the “Unlock IDEN” Connect the phone to the mobile server Boost, and unlock your mobile phone.
Watch This Video
Tips & warnings
- Regardless of which mobile carrier, you have, unlock codes must be purchased to make a locked phone accessible.
- If the phone is on the blacklist, there is no way to unlock it. On the blacklist, mobile phones are those who have reported to the Boost mobile carrier as lost or stolen items. This action is taken to protect the owner of the phone.