Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer Review
Using a powerful dual turbine spraying system, this machine is able to spray latex as well as a wide variety of thinner materials too. Using the variable air pressure settings, you can control the exact amount of volume and spray strength for superior results.
The 20 foot hose that comes with it is adequate enough to help you handle nearly any job, and three available spray patterns help you complete a wider variety of projects. With this sprayer, you can handle everything from detail work to much larger surfaces with no problem.
This sprayer is ideal for projects like door trim, entire decks, cabinets, staining furniture, woodworking projects, and more. If you put your mind to it, you can really accomplish a lot and this will allow the sprayer to pay for itself in terms of what you get out of it.
The Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer has done fantastically well in the feedback section of Amazon. Everyone that has tried it really seems to like it a lot. you May Also read Best Paint Sprayer For Cabinets Reviews And Buying Guide 2018.
Let’s take a closer look at the features to see what’s included:
- True HVLP Functionality
- Dual Stage Turbine Spraying System
- Two Large Size Air/Debris Filters
- 3 Spray Patterns
- 20 Foot Hose
- Variable Air Pressure And Flow Control (1.50 – 2.63 PSI)
- 1 Quart Metal Canister And 1 1/2 Quart Plastic Cup To Hold Spraying Material
- 1 Year Warranty
- Light weight and plenty of power – Great for tons of different jobs
- Variable flow and pressure control gives you precise adjustment over flow rates and size, allowing for detail work all the way up to large projects like decks
- Other professional paint sprayers can cost nearly $800 – This Wagner model costs only $100 and delivers professional results
- Comes with two large air filters that prevent dust and debris from marring paint surfaces – Great concept that works wonderfully
- 6 full size doors took only 1/2 hour to paint fully
- Doesn’t spit a lot like a lot of paint sprayers do
- Your painting projects will come out a lot cleaner looking than painting with a brush or roller
- Takes a bit of time to learn the appropriate adjustments for pressure and flow – But once you get the hang of it there’s no stopping you!
- Hose has a tendency to pop off if you pull it too hard
Black & Decker BDPH400 SmartSelect HVLP Sprayer Review
A High Volume/Low Pressure sprayer like this can help you complete big spraying projects fast.
It can handle any kind of free flowing paint and stain, and can get the job done 4X faster than using traditional rollers. The SmartSelect spray tip allows you to select from horizontal, vertical, and round spray patterns.
It comes complete with a 20 foot hose so that you don’t have to walk around with the unit as much to get your painting done. And, when it’s time for a paint or stain refill, the Easy Fill canister allows you to do it very quickly.
This is a corded electric sprayer, so having an extra extension cord to go along with the purchase would be a good idea. This sprayer weighs a total of 8.2 lbs, but the hose and spray attachment are very light, making it possible to paint all day without fatigue. Learn More For The Best Paint Sprayer for Furniture.
Let’s take a closer look at the features so you can see what you get at a glance:
- High Volume/Low Pressure Functionality
- 3 SmartSelect Adjustable Flows – Round, Horizontal, And Vertical
- EasyFill Paint Canister
- 20 Foot Hose
- Thinning/Pour Assist Bucket
- 2 Year Warranty
- It’s possible to paint your whole house with a sprayer like this – Don’t underestimate the power of this HVLP sprayer
- Build quality and performance of this sprayer is top notch – It’s also super easy to refill with the side-fill canister – You don’t even have to remove it from the sprayer to fill it!
- Included 20 foot of hose is more than enough to give you the space you need to complete large jobs
- As long as you cover up areas you don’t want painted and watch out for overspray, this is a great sprayer to use
- Beats the heck out of using a paintbrush or rollers to get the job done – This sprayer is 4x as fast!
- Over the last few years, the quality of HVLP sprayers has improved substantially
- Be sure to clean this sprayer thoroughly sometimes during and after use – Otherwise, you won’t get as good of results when you try and use it again
- Doesn’t work great with really thick paints
- Doesn’t hold a whole lot of material in the canister – Then again, not a lot of HVLP sprayers do
Graco Magnum X5 Airless Paint Sprayer Review
Graco is an industry leader in the area of airless paint spraying. If you look up their review scores, you’ll see that most people are very happy with their products.
The Graco Magnum X5 Airless Paint Sprayer is leading the way in terms of customer satisfaction and allows you to pump directly from 1-5 gallon paint containers. This sprayer package includes an SG10 spray gun and a 221-515 tip. The 1/2 horsepower motor can run off standard 15 amp breakers or can be used with a 1500 watt or larger sized generator.
The Power Flush cleaning adapter makes cleanup with this unit a snap, and the Auto-Prime feature is there to save you in case you didn’t clean the unit up right after use. It also includes a 25 foot DuraFlex airless hose, 515 Reverse-A-Clean RAC IV Tip, storage fluid, and getting started manual and DVD. Know More Best LVLP Spray Guns review.
- Airless Paint Spraying Functionality
- Composite Frame
- RAC IV 515 Spraying Tip
- SG10 Spray Gun
- 25 Foot Dura-Flex Hose
- Power-Flush Cleaning Adapter Compatible With Garden Hoses
- Pump-Armor Storage Fluid
- Included DVD And Quick Start Manual
- Good for both interior and exterior use – Painting decks, fences, and houses are no problem for this unit
- Watching the included DVD can get you on the way to learning how to best use this sprayer fast
- People say this is a much better type of sprayer than the types with the material holder cups – You can spray 5 gallons with this sprayer in under an hour!
- When painting items with a lot of nooks and crannies, this sprayer will save you boatloads of time over trying to paint it by hand or roller
- 25 foot hose is 5 feet longer than what most competing models offer
- Makes quick work of large scale projects like decks and walls
- This paint sprayer is highly portable and able to go anywhere – Travel in a vehicle is easy for this sprayer
- Modern latex paints require a .017 tip – This machine can only use a .015 tip
- Storage fluid can get expensive to buy and use frequently